1. Dapretto M, Davies MS, Pfeifer JH, Scott AA, Sigman M, Bookheimer SY, and Iacoboni M. Understanding emotions in others: Mirror neuron dysfunction in children with autism spectrum disorders. Nature Neuroscience 2006 9(1):28–30.
2. Hardan AY, Muddasani S, Vemulapalli M, Keshavan MS, and Minshew NJ. An MRI Study of Increased Cortical Thickness in Autism. American Journal of Psychiatry 2006 163(7):1290–1292.
3. Munson J, Dawson G, Abbott R, Faja S, Webb SJ, Friedman SD, Shaw D, Artru A, and Dager SR. Amygdala volume and behavioral development in autism. Archives of General Psychiatry 2006 63(6):686–693.
4. Petropoulos H, Friedman SD, Shaw DWW, Artru AA, Dawson G, and Dager SR. Gray matter abnormalities in autism spectrum disorder revealed by T2 relaxation. Neurology 2006 67(4):632–636.
5. Gilbert DL, Wang Z, Sallee FR, Ridel KR, Merhar S, Zhang J, Lipps TD, White C, Badreldin N, and Wassermann EM. Dopamine transporter genotype influences the physiological response to medication in ADHD. Brain 2006 129(Pt. 8):2038–2046.
6. Smith AB, Taylor E, Brammer M, Toone B, and Rubia K. Task-specific hypoactivation in prefrontal and temporoparietal brain regions during motor inhibition and task switching in medication-naive children and adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. American Journal of Psychiatry 2006 163(6):1044–1051.
7. Shaw P, Lerch J, Greenstein D, Sharp W, Clasen L, Evans A, Giedd J, Castellanos FX, and Rapoport J. Longitudinal mapping of cortical thickness and clinical outcome in children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Archives of General Psychiatry 2006 63(5):540–549.
8. Gibson CS, MacLennan AH, Goldwater PN, Haan EA, Priest K, and Dekker GA. Neurotropic viruses and cerebral palsy: Population based case-control study. British Medical Journal 2006 332(7533):76–80.