BRAIN AWARENESS WEEK PARTNER REGISTRATION
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Brain Awareness Week (BAW) partner.
Go to Registration Form.
What does it mean to be a BAW Partner?
By registering, your organization joins a global partnership committed to educating the public about the wonders of the brain and nervous system. BAW partners agree to:
BAW provides a wonderful opportunity to place your organization’s work in the public spotlight. By celebrating BAW, you can:
- Increase your visibility by advancing your mission within the broader context of a global education initiative.
- Spread the word about the importance of brain research and its critical role in helping people lead healthier and more productive lives.
- Arm the public with the knowledge and information they need to make informed decisions about their health.
- Insure a future for neuroscientific discovery by inspiring the next generation of scientists.
Registered partners have access to:
- FREE resources including event ideas and planning tips, outreach tools, education and science links, and downloadable graphics and puzzles.
- The International Calendar of Events to publicize your BAW activities.
- FREE materials to distribute.
- Networking opportunities with other partner organizations.
Ready to get involved?
Click here to register. Registration consists of two steps: 1) completing the “Register” section on the left-hand side of the Registration page; and 2) completing the registration form. You will receive an e-mail notification when your registration is approved.
Still have questions? Contact the BAW Campaign Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 401-1689 for assistance.